|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 44.93Per pill A$ 4.49||A$ 4.49||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 74.94Per pill A$ 3.75||A$ 3.75||A$ 14.93||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 89.94Per pill A$ 3.00||A$ 3.00||A$ 44.86||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 112.45Per pill A$ 1.87||A$ 1.87||A$ 157.16||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 134.95Per pill A$ 1.50||A$ 1.50||A$ 269.45||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 149.95Per pill A$ 1.25||A$ 1.25||A$ 389.25||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 194.96Per pill A$ 1.08||A$ 1.08||A$ 613.85||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 104.95Per pill A$ 8.75||A$ 8.75||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 194.96Per pill A$ 8.12||A$ 8.12||A$ 14.93||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 284.98Per pill A$ 7.92||A$ 7.92||A$ 29.86||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 450.01Per pill A$ 7.50||A$ 7.50||A$ 74.71||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 652.56Per pill A$ 7.25||A$ 7.25||A$ 134.54||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 825.09Per pill A$ 6.88||A$ 6.88||A$ 224.37||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 134.95Per pill A$ 11.25||A$ 11.25||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 239.97Per pill A$ 10.00||A$ 10.00||A$ 29.93||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 344.99Per pill A$ 9.58||A$ 9.58||A$ 59.86||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 540.03Per pill A$ 9.00||A$ 9.00||A$ 134.73||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 750.07Per pill A$ 8.33||A$ 8.33||A$ 262.06||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.